SUMMARY: The Online Customer Service Representative will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries regarding our online booking tool. This will be a key position in the company as we build our eCommerce presence from the ground-up and provide the same best-in-class service and execution that we do in all of our venues throughout the country.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with online booking customers and potential customers via email and phone (and in the future, online chat)
- Help customers navigate our websites and book events online
- Resolve product/service problems by
- Clarifying the customer's complaint
- Determining the cause of the problem
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Expediting correction or adjustment
- Following up to ensure resolution
- Conduct regular quality assurance reviews of our websites to ensure the accuracy of the online booking tool
- Bowlero Corporation will provide the Online Customer Service Representative with sales coaching and development which will not only enhance their ability to provide exemplary service and product solutions to our customers through up-selling package add-ons and upgrades, but also enhances the online customer service representative’s career
- Other customer service duties may be assigned as
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required; 2-4 year college degree preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience in a call center, hospitality/restaurant or corporate setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Demonstrate self-motivation, a positive attitude, and have the ability to work well on a team
- Possess strong listening, written and verbal communication skills; receptive to coaching and feedback, and have the desire to meet/exceed goals and solve problems while working in a fast paced environmen
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to navigate multiple windows and online web applications and utilize search tools to find information
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Outlook
WORK ENVIRONMENT /PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment where you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time.