Event Sales Manager
Who We Are
Congratulations—you just discovered Bowlero Corp.
We’re the largest owner and operator of bowling alleys on Earth and the minds behind such renowned brands as The AMF Bowling Co., Bowlmor Lanes, Bowlero, and now, Brunswick. We’re bringing the best in bowling, dining, and nightlife to millions across America and we need an ace Event Sales Manager to help us continue our phenomenal growth.
What We Need
As a Bowlero Corp Event Sales Manager, you not only sell the experience, you seek to improve upon it—consistently. What’s that mean? More than just turning inquiries into booked events (although that will be critical to your success). Besides working your phone (and your email) relentlessly to close inquiries, you’ll help refine and define the Bowlero Corp experience by conducting site visits, entertaining potential clients, and coordinating with our (stellar) Operations Team to ensure our guests’ events are executed with world-class precision. You’ll be more than a salesperson—you’ll be an experience-maker. Think you’re up for it? If so, read on…
How You’ll Succeed
- You respond to all inquiries, transforming those inquiries into booked events (this one’s a given, but we’re mentioning it anyway—it’s that important).
- You bring the experience to life. How? By speaking with ease and authority on the features and benefits of Bowlmor AMF’s distinctive properties and event packages.
- Monthly Sales Goals—in short, you meet them. (Better yet—you exceed them… wildly.)
- You take direction well and know what it means both to lead and to be a solid supporting cast member for our Director of Sales (to whom you’ll report).
- …Speaking of which, our Director of Sales—you’ll be ready/willing/able to assist him/her when it comes to preparing for trade shows, sales missions, and promotional events.
- You’re hungry and “hands-on”—and with the Director of Sales, you seek out and identify opportunities for proactive account management.
- You want to be more than a “closer”—and welcome the chance to work with your clients to plan, coordinate, and ensure that your booked events are world-class experiences—the kind that our guests expect and our company strives to provide.
- You don’t stop when the party’s over; instead, you cultivate client relationships both while planning and well after (because repeat business can be powerfully lucrative).
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table
- Experience—at least 3 years in an Event Sales role
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Hospitality)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (to sell the experience, you have to be able to communicate it—effectively)
- An ability to own and resolve problems (trouble-shooters—we’re looking for you)
- “It’s in the details”—for you, it’s not just a phrase, it’s a way of being
- Hospitality experience—great if you have it (not a deal-breaker if you don’t)