Bowlero Corporation, the world's largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for a Real Estate Development Associate based out of our corporate office in New York City.
If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today.
SUMMARY: Real Estate Development Associate is responsible for the execution of real estate leases via site selection analysis and negotiation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Effectively manage local real estate brokers and consultants to maintain high standard for executing new center growth plans
- Actively source leasing opportunities in targeted markets by becoming an expert in local market knowledge and sustaining relationships with business and property owners, developers and brokers
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and other market data to identify key trade areas
- Perform competitor analysis and site mapping within key trade areas
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each leasing opportunity
- Participate in the negotiation of draft Letters of Intent and Lease Agreements
- Support design and construction teams in communication with landlords and developers throughout the development life cycle
- Prepare ad-hoc strategic and center analyses in support of executive management
- Verify pro-forma assumptions
- Monitor, maintain and review development pipeline
- Prepare site presentations to senior leadership
- Maintain deal and market information files
- Support real estate, finance and accounting departments in administration of existing center leases
- Develop/maintain relationships with key industry professionals
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
The Real Estate Development Associate must possess:
- Must have strong understanding of market planning, site selection, deal negotiation as well as general real estate practices and related legal principles.
- A highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skill including high integrity, respect for all individuals (customers, vendors, and employees), solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills and an appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.)
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency and have the vision to see each deal to conclusion
- Strong team player who possesses a good sense of profit versus loss as well as sales and marketing skills
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Real Estate/Finance related concentration preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in a related retail restate position
- Experience handling a high volume of projects at once
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
ABOUT BOWLERO CORPORATION:
Bowlero Corporation is the largest owner and operator of bowling entertainment venues in the world with over 290 total centers across four brands. Bowlero combines bowling, dining, and nightlife into an experience that’s is packed with amusing throwbacks and ready to amaze. Bowlero is a blacklight bowling, retro-inspired hangout powered by interactive arcade games, signature cocktails, an outrageous menu of Oversized Shareables, and... nostalgia. Forget everything you thought bowling could be—and experience the kind of epic fun that only happens when you go Bowlero.
As a brief timeline of Bowlero history:
- Bowlero started as a single bowling alley established in Greenwich Village, New York in 1938.
- In the late 1990’s and early 2000’s Bowlmor Lanes revolutionized the sport with the concept of high-end, event-centric bowling.
- In 2013, Bowlero Corporation was founded as Bowlmor AMF following the successful acquisition of AMF Bowling Worldwide by Bowlmor Lanes.
- In 2014, Bowlmor AMF acquired the Brunswick Corporation’s bowling center business and solidified its reputation as the worldwide leader in bowling entertainment.
- In 2018, Bowlmor AMF officially became Bowlero Corporation, beginning a new chapter and signaling a new direction in the company’s continued growth.
Bowlero Corporation’s mission is to “Strive to be a world-class provider of delightful guest experiences, and to provide a dynamic work environment where talented and ambitious associates will thrive.” Their core values include: Integrity, Ownership, Flexibility, Urgency, Never Give Up, Outstanding Design, and Delight Guests.
Exceptional Service. Incredible Value. Limitless Potential.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com
This is Bowlero Corporation.