Bowlero Corporation, the world's largest Bowling and Entertainment corporation, is looking for a Network Administrator to join our team at the corporate office in Richmond, VA.
If you are a driven, motivated professional seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a fun company and great work environment, apply today!
SUMMARY: The Network Administrator’s responsibility is to administer the operation of all LAN/WAN –related network services according to company policies and procedures. This includes coordinating, implementing, maintaining and supporting all network systems and services including server, workstation and other peripheral connectivity. The person will troubleshoot and resolve LAN/WAN performance, connectivity and related network problems. This person will also support other network staff and user needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Coordinate with other network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of servers, ethernet networks, WiFi, SD-WAN, VOIP/telecommunications network, cabling and other related equipment, devices and systems.
- Develop, implement, document and maintain policies, procedures, and training plans for network systems including LAN/WAN security, cryptography to network applications, host security, firewalls, WiFi, and file permissions.
- Work with end users to establish service level agreements based on user requirements.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant), make recommendations, and execute them as required.
- Investigate, recommend and install enhancements and operating procedures that optimize network availability.
- Maintain site licenses for department/organization.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network equipment procurement and development efforts.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services in a timely and professional manner.
- Administer contracts for network equipment and services.
- Prepare network budget recommendations.
- Administer add, move, and change requests from end users as well as new cabling installations as required.
- Interact with technical staff, vendors, outsourcers and contractors to ensure the safe and proper installation of cabling and wiring including electrical hardware.
- Investigate user problems related to network issues, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Develop and conduct various training and instruction for users on systems and other applications; assist users in maximizing the use of networks and related systems.
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Perform and/or oversee software and application installation, testing and upgrades.
- Monitor and identify capacity and performance issues for LAN/WAN-related traffic to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of systems.
- Generate LAN/WAN-related usage and inventory reports as required.
- Establish and perform maintenance programs following company and vendor standards.
- Document network problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Document interconnections and configuration of network devices and other peripheral devices attached to the network
- Administer desktops and servers that are utilizing one or more TCP/IP networking protocols and one or more operating systems.
- Administer end user accounts, permissions and access rights as required.
- Provide on-call technical support.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior members of the department.
- Ability to work varying extended workdays to support business needs including on-call availability.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
QUALIFICATIONS: Network Administrators possess a highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills including high integrity, respect for all individuals (customers, vendors, and employees), solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Network Administrators must be highly self motivated and directed, have keen attention to detail and be strong team players. Network Administrators should have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Network Administrators should also have a strong knowledge of applicable privacy practices and laws.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of three years network experience.
- CCNA certification preferred.
- Working technical knowledge of network protocols and standards.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the installation, implementation, and maintenance of network equipment.
- Working technical knowledge of current networking practices, protocols, and principles. Ability to research, prepare, and present cost estimates, budget reports, capacity forecasting, and systems upgrade recommendations.
- Hands-on experience designing, installing, and troubleshooting cabling and wiring systems preferred. Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals. Experience with personnel management and interaction with vendors and contractors a plus. Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment where you will walk, bend, and stand for periods of time.
ABOUT BOWLERO CORPORATION:
Welcome to Bowlero Corporation—the largest owner and operator of bowling entertainment venues in the world. Bowlero Corporation was founded in 2013 as Bowlmor AMF following the successful acquisition of AMF Bowling Worldwide by Bowlmor Lanes. Starting as a single bowling alley established in Greenwich Village New York in 1938, Bowlmor Lanes revolutionized the sport and transformed the landscape of the hospitality industry, introducing the concept of high-end, event-centric bowling to the public and growing to six properties within a decade. Throughout the early 2000s, Bowlmor’s flagship venue, Bowlmor Times Square, reigned as the highest grossing bowling alley nationwide.
The acquisition of AMF Bowling Worldwide, which at the time was the biggest name in the industry with hundreds of centers globally, served as a watershed moment for Bowlmor AMF, expanding the company’s portfolio to over 270 centers. In 2014, the company acquired the Brunswick Corporation’s bowling center business, adding an additional 85 centers to the portfolio and solidifying Bowlmor AMF’s reputation as the worldwide leader in bowling entertainment. In 2017, Bowlmor AMF officially became Bowlero Corporation, beginning a new chapter and signaling a new direction in the company’s continued growth.
Exceptional Service. Incredible Value. Limitless Potential.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is Bowlero Corporation.