Job Title: Project Coordinator of Sales Training
Job Code: PJST
Reports To: Director of Sales Training
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
SUMMARY: The Project Coordinator of Sales Training will primarily support the planning, communication, preparation, and execution of the entire Sales Training department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Main point of contact for anything related to A Closer Look (ACL) Shopper program.
- Distributes and communicates details of all shops to appropriate parties.
- Updates ACL on leave status of associates- vacations, terminations, leave of absence, etc.
- Reviews and scores shops when a change in score is needed.
- Follows up on deadlines, scorecards, coaching emails, and assignment of quizzes.
- Verifies all invoices for accuracy and send for payment.
- Main point of contact for all set up and communication prior to the start of the new hire training (NHT) class.
- Sends out all email correspondence to new hire and Director of Sales regarding the training class.
- Books all travel, accommodations and assists in any changes with CWT (travel vendor) as needed.
- Orders IT equipment and sets up laptops for new hires.
- Organizes all new hire binders and assists in the setup of the training classroom.
- Schedules training room space and all evening events for the class.
- Schedules coaching calls and webinars for the 30-60-90-day training with Sales Trainers and new associates.
- Tracks the Quarterly One on One program.
- Schedules all webinars and communication for the Promotion program.
- Schedules the pre-work of all set up and communication for Refresher programs.
- Orders all training supplies as needed.
- Sends out all feedback surveys for new hire training, refresher course training, 30-60-90 day and promotion training.
- Updates the Group Event Management System’s (GEMS) manual and keeps a log of all changes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: n/a
QUALIFICATIONS: The Project Coordinator of Sales Training must possess a highly developed sense of customer service and interpersonal skills including high integrity, respect for all individuals (customers, vendors, and employees), solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and three to five years related experience is required. Basic knowledge of Word, Excel is required. Relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment where you will walk, bend and stand for periods of time.